- Serious Games At Work podcast #1: Phaedra Boinodiris of IBM
Summary : In our inaugural episode, our guest is Phaedra Boinodiris of IBM, talking about her experience designing and playing serious games for everything from business processes to smart cities.
- Serious Games At Work podcast #2: Tomas Rawlings of Game The News
Summary : Tomas Rawlings is the founder of Game The News, which has produced "newsgames" like Endgame: Syria and Narcoguerra. In this episode, we talk with Tomas about what games can do to inform people about current events in ways that other sources of information cannot
- Serious Games At Work podcast episode #3: Peter Perla on wargaming
Summary : Peter Perla of CNA discusses the distinguished heritage of wargaming as a tool for contingency planning and strategy development. Imagine using the same techniques in non-military situations, like company strategy, and you can see the larger applicability of wargaming beyond warfighters.
- Serious Games At Work podcast episode #4: Matthew Brown on gaming and innovating
Summary : Matt Brown, Chief Gaming Officer at Conteneo (formerly Innovation Games), talks about the use of games in the innovation process. How does changing the rules for generating and assessing new ideas lead to better results?
- Serious Games At Work podcast, episode 5: Rex Brynen
Summary : McGill University's Rex Brynen describes his experience with simulations in the classroom and in the foreign policy world.
- Serious Games At Work, episode 6: Philip Sabin