What kind of business problems can serious games address?
- Alignment: Ensuring that the different parts of the organization are working in the same direction.
- Communication: Getting across a point of view, from marketing to political dialogue.
- Education: Training in a way that grabs the participant’s interest and makes a lasting impact.
- Ideation: Generating new ideas and options that you might otherwise have missed.
- Insight: Getting to the heart of what your customers want (and not what you think they want).
- Politics: Involving citizens in their government and bridging political divides.
- Productivity: Streamlining and improving how teams and organizations work.
To see a list of success stories organized by business problem, click here.